invention idea – https://buchanan18krogh.wordpress.com/2019/05/17/student-inventors-generating-new-invention-ideas/. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of this reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good understanding you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full-line of providers not desperate to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar products and that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they write a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new invention ideas company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as it can.